Wednesday 12 November 2014

Voting: UK Blog Awards #UKBA15

Amazingly I have been nominated in two categories of the UK Blog Awards  - more information is provided in my previous blog post on the awards here.
The two categories are Best Health Blog and Young Person Recognition (18-25.)

So now for the REALLY exciting part - voting is now open for the UK Blog Awards 2015.
Voting commenced on November 10th and closes on December 1st and I'd very much appreciate any of your support or votes.
 To vote for this site in the Health category click here or you can click on the lovely, shiny picture above!
You can also vote for me in the Young Person Recognition category here or again, click the fancy image above.

Here's an extract from the UK Blog Awards website describing the voting process:

"How to Register your Vote: Select the Blog entry you wish to vote for and fill out your Full Name and Email address in the required fields before pressing Submit!
Please note, if you vote more than once for the same Blog entry in the same category, your vote will be disregarded.
Some #UKBA15 entrants decided to enter their Blog into two different categories and we welcome you to vote for these Blogs across both of the categories.
All email addresses must be valid to register your vote effectively.
After voting, you will be redirected to the Public Vote page and will receive an email confirmation to the account you have chosen to vote with.
Don’t forget to help your favourite Blog gain more votes by sharing their Unique URL/s via Social Media."

There are some incredible individual/freelance bloggers (like me) plus some brilliant company blogs in the many categories and I would encourage you to have a browse on the UK Blog Awards site and see if any other blogs tickle your fancy!

As I said earlier I'd hugely appreciate your votes but also would love for you to share this blog post or the voting links with your family, friends, work colleagues, neighbours or anyone you think might be interested in showing their support for me and my site.

I want to say a huge thank you for all your wonderful feedback, comments and the lovely interactions so far. If just one person is helped through Life In Recovery I will have achieved what I set out to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...