Tuesday 14 January 2014

My guest article for The Pillow Fort Magazine Issue 1

I'm really excited (and a little nervous) to say that I have written an article called Realities of Recovery: Navigating the sometimes treacherous waters of recovery for Issue 1 of The Pillow Fort magazine.
If you don't know anything about The Pillow Fort click here to go to their website which is chock full of useful articles and products to help people suffering from long-term and chronic conditions.
If you'd like to get hold of the magazine then please click on the following link http://bit.ly/1eBV6i4
The publication looks like an incredible magazine packed with informative, interesting and relevant articles, photos and other contributions. In fact I was so gripped while reading it I burnt the dinner I was cooking at the same time!
My thanks have to go to Lizzy from The Pillow Fort for giving me this opportunity and creating an invaluable source for people struggling through illness.
I hope that any of you who read the magazine enjoy what you find there and gain something helpful from the experience.

1 comment:

  1. Daily 8Hour Night Deep Sleep is Very Good for Health & its Gain the Weight :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...