Tuesday 3 December 2013

Welcome to Life In Recovery!


So, what can you expect from this blog and what exactly does Life In Recovery mean?

Life In Recovery is all about how to regain a happy, healthy and fulfilling life during recovery. I think some people have a distorted view of ill health and recovery in that they think you go from being ‘actively’ unwell to completely better and there’s no middle ground or grey area. That is where Life In Recovery comes in and what this blog will be (mostly) dedicated to. I’ll cover my personal recovery, how I’m coping, links to other sites/blogs that may prove helpful. I’ll also throw in the odd recipe, news items and there will also be general fitness and wellbeing related items. Hopefully there’ll also be some guest contributions eventually.

I really hope you enjoy reading this blog and that it can help you or someone you know. I would love to hear from you if you have anything you would like to say. Life In Recovery’s email is lifeinrecovery@mail.com. We can also be found on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/Recovering_Life and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Recovering.Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...