Monday 9 December 2013

10 Things I want to do this Festive season

I am very excited to be able (health-wise) to make a list of what I would ideally like to do in December this year. I'm especially happy about it as there's a real chance I'm going to be able to achieve all 10 of them by January 1st! I haven't been this well for 11 years and I'm embracing this time of year to the full. Here's a short and provisional list:

  1. Make mulled wine
  2. Go ice skating - preferably at Somerset House or the British Museum
  3. Sing some Christmas Carols
  4. Go to a Christmas Market
  5. Pick some wild mistletoe 
  6. Toast marshmallows on an open fire
  7. Attend Midnight Mass at cathedral - should be an incredibly festive atmosphere and a way to fulfil no. 3!
  8. Go out for New Year's Eve
  9. Spend lots of time with my family and friends
  10. Look forward with genuine excitement and interest (and without dread/despondency/apathy) to 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...